1. Log into Google Drive https://drive.google.com via Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Chrome
2. Drag and drop your file, files, or folders into the browser or click NEW at the upper left
3. Right click the uploaded file or folder and select SHARE
4. In the people field type the email address or name of the people you would like to share your files to. This field will pull from your Gmail personal or City contact list.
5. Click SEND when complete or ADVANCED to set more options such as permissions (read only, edit, etc.)
- Look for OWNER SETTINGS at the bottom. Checking the box will set read only permissions.