XnView - Batch Process Images
Example - Batch compress JPGs
1. Open XnView - drag the images into the XnView program window
2. Highlight all (or hit CTRL-A) and right click, select Bach Processing (or CTRL-U)
3. Select OPTIONS at the mid-lower right.
4. Move the Quality slider to select the appropriate compression level (Default is 80), click OK
5. At the previous window check (Use original path) if you want to save over the files or choose a different output directory.
- Finally click GO to complete the compression