Setup an Instant Web and Phone Conference (Detailed instructions with screenshots attached):
- Open the MiCollab Audio, Web and Video Conferencing Client
- Look for the blue/white “MiCollab Audio, Web and Video Conferencing Client” shortcut on your start menu or desktop (see below).
- Select START on the toolbar to begin or schedule a conference
- In the next window type a topic, select your options, and choose the amount of participants (minimum 2 - include 1 for yourself). Then click START.
- Note the different options in the next window. When you are ready to start the conference click “Copy participant access information” in the right column, switch to your email, and paste into a new email to send to the participants.
- Click DOCUMENTS to upload files such PDFs and images to be shared to each participant.
- Click the share option to share your entire desktop or one applications running on your PC. Please note – if you share your desktop close any open program not needed for the conference.
- At the end of the conference select MEETING at the top menu then END MEETING.