Procedures: (follow once if necessary, repeated powering off/on the system could lead to additional issues)
1. Shut off the PC
2. Shut of the system via the mini screen
3. Power off the surge protector - top middle shelf
4. Unplug the two extension cables at the rear of the middle shelf/left side ( red and white ) , at this point the system completely powered off
5. Re-plug the red and white cables after 15 seconds, then power in the top shelf surge protector
6. Wait for the mini screen to display the power button, power it on, then turn on the PC.
7. May require 1-2 additional power off/on via the mini screen.